“Soooooooooooo good.”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stopped here without knowing anything about the place (other than that it was close to our hotel and would be convenient). I tried the Fried “Chicken n’ Waffles” w/Maple Syrup. UNBELIEVABLE. Two huge pieces of perfectly cooked, moist chicken, delicious crispy waffles and the maple syrup added the perfect amount of sweetness. The portion plated would easily feed two people but I went ahead and finished the whole thing. (Though I did have help as my friends couldn't stop going in for bites.) Definitely a pleasant surprise.

TIP: Sit outside if you can as we did if you want a more relaxed atmosphere, inside was packed!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was a little scared to actually eat here considering all the reviews I've read, but my husband wanted to try it out so I said "Why not?". I made reservations a week in advance for 7:30 on a Sunday. I was prepared for the hour plus wait even though we made reservations and the throngs of people trying to get a table/ at the bar. None of that happened. We walked right in, I gave them my name and we were promptly seated. Our waiter Flex greeted us and immediately realized it was our first time there. He kindly broke down the menu for us and gave us recommendations. He was great and extremely helpful. The staff was great and very attentive. We, of course, had to get steak, which was great. We also had the Sea Bass which was delicious. After seeing all the Truffle Lobster Mac and Cheese reviews I had to get that also. The portions are large and NEED to be shared or you will be stuck with LOADS of leftovers. You definitely get your monies worth. We decided to get desert also,,,the Chocolate and Peanut Butter SMores. It was good...HUGE for 2 people. We left the majority of it but it tasted amazing. My husband enjoyed his experience/food there so much he was trying to figure out how to get there the following day before we left Miami.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very very busy resturant and you should make a reservation our experience started in the lounge where I had a glass of red wine The prisoner it is a blend Nappa Valley. This wine was exceptional highly recommend it. we ordered a variety of raw oysters from there seafood bar. The best one was one that tasted exactly like a cucumber. This was truly amazing,We ordered another app. and it was a bowl of the finest Ahai Tuna I have had Ahai Tuna other places this was exceptional. We carried into the dinning room where it was fun and exciting and very different dishes coming out from the kitchen. My wife and I had the 4.5 lb lobster stuffed this was incredible. I highly recommend this resturant.

if you have a Reservation
if you like good meat
if you like even to see some famous persons
thats the place to go

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Posh steakhouse with delicious meals that are worth every cent!
The service is great and the location is very nice.

Sometimes you have to wait until you get seated (even if there's a reservation) - but trust me it's worth waiting!

Been to Prime 112? Share your experiences!