“Edgy, classy, delectable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prime 112

Prime 112
Ranked #141 of 1,075 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Edgy, classy, delectable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my girls night out here. There were many delicious and healthy options on the menu. The food portions are large and worth every cent. If you aren't willing to spend money this is not the place for you. I loved the exclusivity of it and look forward to going back in the near future.

• Visited February 2014

Miami, Florida
“Excellent dining experience for the staek lover.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The ambience is perfect. The food (steak, fish, everything!) is high quality, fresh, perfectly cooked and presented. The waiters are incredibly attentive and helpful. The whole experience was excellent down to the last detail.

Visited February 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Breath of Fresh Air!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Fabolus resturant !! Definitely a breath of fresh air for a tourist in South Beach!! Me and my husband has been there 2x and the food was good both times! Try the fried Oreos :)

• Visited February 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“For the masochist: the more you pay the more it's worth...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Folks, if you love to cue - often in spite of empty tables - and love to waste your time to find mediocre overpriced food, this is your place. Want to see some some third-class-celebrities? Better watch Netflix..

• Visited March 2014
Auburn
“Our 1st experience here was better than this time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Okay- ate here for our 15th anniversary 3 years ago & it rocked our world. It was during the week & not as crowded as what you hear & server was fabulous. We've talked about this place for 3 years!

THIS time, on a Saturday night, we saw what people complain about. We waited about 10 minutes in line to check in & another 10 inside- I think our wait was short because we were only a party of 2. Our server started out outstanding... That is until he got a VIP party of 10 table next to us, at which point we were passed off to another server. No explanations. No eye contact. Simply ditched us. I would've understood had he said, "hey, got this large VIP party, need extra hop so another server is going to help me out.". But nope, said nothing. He I'd come back once more to get my husband's credit card & give us that big "please leave me a good tip" grin. The VIP was apparently an old commercial developer who always has the same table.

Okay, so that was the negative. Now time for the positive. The food is delicious. HUGE portions. HUGE. SHARE! I knew from last time that my favorite, the lobster bisque, has about a pound of lobster in it - its amazing. So I only wanted the soup & shared a salad with my husband. He ordered a steak, too, & we ordered Mac & cheese, sweet potatoes w/ vanilla bean (good, but not a "wow", tasted like sweet potato casserole w/o the good topping!), & he ordered a baked potato. All great food.

Visited March 2014