“Highs and lows”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Mixed review really. Overall it was a great night, with great food. Waiter was extremely impatient and took the shine off, what was clearly intended and designed to create a great dinning experience. As the food was outstanding, I would go again and keep my fingers crossed we got a different waiter. There were six of us in our party, all having various starters, mains and puddings. Though we shared a pudding in the end, due to being full, it's the first time that I can recall ordering a second pudding! Oreo doughnuts, sounds so wrong, all I can say is, try it before you knock it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,603)

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Went here for a business dinner and the food was amazing. I had the filet and it was perfectly cooked. The sides are called accessories and were absolutely delicious, probably the most delicious mashed potatoes and truffle mac and cheese I have ever tasted. I wish I could have returned every night I spent in South Beach.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Has to be one of only a very few places in the United States that serves Kobe Beef. The food and service here is excellent. Of course you pay for it. Go with plenty of time as it may take a little bit for you to be seated. But once situated be ready for a really nice dinner.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Guess being from NYC, dining in The best steakhouses in the World, sets a meassuring stick extremely high. Quietly waited for our table to be ready, and waited, and waited. Listened, and payed attention to what was going on. We sat, ordered, Wine list was good, with plenty of choices, Steak was ok, sides as well.

I was expecting more, as my local friends "highly" suggested it, but all in all, fell short. Waiter overwhelmed, not his fault, I tipped him well.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

One of the best restaurants in South Beach! Trendy, very good food, very nice service and in walking distance. And... you can see and meet by chance some celebrities...like we met hot Jamie Foxx!

Been to Prime 112? Share your experiences!