“Great Food”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The restaurant is a great Steakhouse, the steak is Amazing also the vegetables are very tasty. Only one thing is not in line the reservation management... you can book at a specific time but you will wait at least (if lucky) one hour.

The location is Amazing, the bar is cool and the service is very professional.

There are newer reviews for Prime 112

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This place is one of the highlights of South Beach!! The atmosphere is great and the food is top notch. I love the bacon in the wine glass.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had an amazing Rib Eye, and my boyfriend had the stuffed lobster. We love to eat and the portions were to big even for us! I can see how some people may find this place pretentious but we were treated really well. The key lime martini was delicious and service was great! Grab a piece of bacon at the bar if you have to wait some time to be seated... but definitely make a reservation in advance or I doubt you'll have any luck.

Definitely one of the best meals we've ever had!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

It is very pricey, I ended up paying $30 for a glass of wine. I thought I was looking at the price but it was the year it said $12
The steak was average. The sides were amazing. Very pricey.
Even if you have a reservation at 8pm they will make you wait till 9pm to seat you.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The worst experience ever! This restaurant is unacceptable! We have never ever experienced such a bad treatment and service at a restaurant. The food was great but it didnt even matter since it took as 2 hours and a half to seat. I had booked a table at this restaurant 2 months prior to our arrival at Miami and i was looking forward to going there very much. It was my birthday so i was looking forward to a nice dinner. As soon as we arrive there, the place was packed with people waiting for a table. At first i thought they didnt have a reservation and they were just waiting. Then i approached the host and told her my name and she said that they were falling 30-45'minutes late on reservations and we would have to wait and our name would be called. Therefore, we waited and waited and our name was never called. I approached her again but she kept saying the same thing.. Not only to me but to everyone there. Everyone was furious and screaming to her. After 2 hours of waiting i went there and made a big fuss and after 15 more minutes they just gave us an awful table. Whats the point in making a reservation 2 months prior if they just dont follow reservations???? They have the worst service ever, and since i was able to notice the pattern of their sitting plan i am keen to say that they never called any name of reservation but they were just seating the ones they knew or celebrities. They are the worst and they destroyed my birthday.