“High class eating...high class prices”
Review of Prime 112

Prime 112
Ranked #126 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pointe
El Paso, Texas
“High class eating...high class prices”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went here after watching the Heat and was very impressed with the place. It looked like the kind of place you see in movies where the biggest names in town eat. It was elegant, stylish, and had a great ambience. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and the restaurant was packed. We got a table quick. The service was a little slow, but understandable due to the volume of people there. Also, my steak wasn't perfect. And that really bothered me since I was a paying so much for it. I felt like it was going to be a memorable experience, but now I wish to go back to see if I can get it right this time. I probably should have sent it back, but didn't because I hate wasting food. Second is wasting money.

Visited March 2013

Istanbul, Turkey
“fantastic”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

i love everything about this restaraunt, food, ambience, service and everything else... It is ranked 200 something in miami beach restaurants but on my list it is in the top 5...

• Visited November 2012
Bronx, New York
“A must-try if you are in Miami!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is one of my very favorite restaurants!! My number 1 suggestion to anyone visiting Miami is to go to this restaurant. I absolutely LOVE Prime One Twelve. However, if you go on a Saturday night be prepared to wait!! Even with a reservation we waited over a half hour. I was going to give it a 4/5 rating due to the long wait but I just love this restaurant so much I have to give it a 5/5!!

Visited October 2012
New York, NY
“completely about the scene”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

this is what happens when a restaurant becomes a victim of its own success and basically tries to monetize everything. What other reviewers say about this place is true -if you come here on Friday or Saturday prepare to wait for your table. They basically have run out of room in normal restaurant - have you sitting in building next door - where ambiance not the same - even the drinks are different. our reservation was 930 we had 2 people missing and they wouldn't seat us. 2 people showed up at 950. we were seated at 10:45. Steaks were OK - do not compare to Wolfgangs in NYC for example. They need to up the quality of the steaks, they need to seat people on time. Very simple.

• Visited March 2013
Miami, FL
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was hesitant to try Prime One Twelve because of all the negative reviews. We decided to give it a try to celebrate my birthday. We arrived at 6pm for 6:30 dinner reservations and sat at the bar until the rest of our party arrived. The bartender was friendly and as soon as our party was complete, we were seated. Our waiter was great and provided some helpful suggestions. While the menu items are pricey, the portions are huge. I ordered the lobster bisque with was extremely filling. The Filet Mignon was perfect and the Sides/Salads and deserts are meant to be shared. The fried Oreos are a must.
I think we were able to avoid the long wait by having early dinner reservations. The courses come out slowly which gives you time to enjoy the food. They do not rush you out the door. Our dinner lasted about 2.5 hours but we were having a great time. I highly recommend!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Prime 112? Share your experiences!