“Sadly disappointed”

Neighborhood: South Pointe
Oakville, Canada
“Sadly disappointed”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Seems like they are consistant. We had a reservation at 9:30 and waited as they seated people who came in after us because they had more than 2 people. 2 person tables I guess get pushed to the bottom of the list because they can't break up some tables. We got seated after 10pm. We sat outside on the patio beside a chain smoker who after having smoked a pack purchased 2 cigars, so I had smoke blowing in my face for about 3 hrs. I suppose that wasn't Prime's issue but it definitely was a factor in me enjoying my meal. So hearing so many rave reviews about the steak there, I decided to order the filet, medium. It came pretty rare on one side which really surprised me because good steak houses usually get their steaks perfect the way you ordered it. The lobster bisque was REALLY good as well as the tuna tartare apps but was really disappointed with the steak and the long wait. You would think at the prices they charge they would offer better service and a perfectly cooked steak.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank shoes4me

Cape Coral, Florida
“Stay Away”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Long wait very very crowded waiter tried to sell me half the menu...charged for items that were definitely NOT on my table. Seems like they seat you, try to run up your bill, and get you out. The food was Not so good, especially for what they charge. 5 people who waited about 1 hour with a reservation after paying 20.00 to park my car,and very little liquor........550.00 Got Me once but NEVER again.

• Visited November 2012
Frankfurt, Germany
“prime112”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good, longtime waiting between reservation and getting a table! Price is too high, at the end it is a steak House!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank dieterstempel
Cooper City, Florida, United States
“Don't go, treated terrible”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Horrible disapointment. Went with our friends for a good steak dinner with reservations for 7:30. We never got called and after 90 minutes of being shoved in a dirty bar, we left.
Rude, rude, rude. Paid $20 to valet and almost $100 in bar bill to wait in a filthy bar with old fruit and dirty napkins on the counter.
I am sure the Miami Heat don't wait.
Never, ever again.

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank Viki F
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

First of all we go out with friends at least once a month to check out different steak houses around south Florida.. They called me at noon to confirm my 730 reservation. When we got there valet $ 20 I don't mind spending money but that was a omen for the rest of the night. After checking in and being ignored for an hour and a half ,yes I kept on checking with the desk and was told they are paying their bill and clearing the table and will be ready in 10 minutes. By 9 we had enough and decided to eat... Got my car and we went to an old favorite the Palm in Bal Harbor.... No waiting same price for food and GREAT service. Needless to say we will not be going to Prime 112 again even in the off season!

1 Thank Mark F

Been to Prime 112? Share your experiences!