“Good food, fabulous pie!”
Review of Quinn's - CLOSED

Quinn's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We enjoyed our seats on the Terrace. Be sure to ask for their specialty cocktail Watermelon Mojito - very nice! We had the sea bass and the Florida lobster and loved both dishes. We splurged and had the key lime pie for dessert. It was worth it! Excellent. Good food, good atmosphere and excellent service. I'd definitely recommend Quinn's!

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

We're definitely glad to hear it! Thanks for following up after your visit, we always appreciate hearing what guests think of our restaurant. I'm glad you got to try our Watermelon Mojito and Key Lime pie! From your review, it sounds like we hit all the marks — we hope you'll come see your friends at Quinn's again the next time you're in Miami Beach!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My fiance and I were looking for a nice restaurant that wouldn't break the bank but definitely something worth remembering. Well, we got that at Quinn. Our waiter (Willy) but we like to call him Guillermo which is his real name! He was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and was very curteous and kind. He took some great pics of my fiance and I! The lobster tail at Quinn was seriously some of the best lobster I have ever eaten. The seafood appetizer served in a coconut shell was delicious!

We are definitely going back to Quinn on our next South Beach trip!

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Hope those pictures turned out well! I'll be sure to thank Willie for you, as I know he'd appreciate hearing how impressed you were with his service. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding, and we look forward to your next trip to Miami Beach!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We arrived in our car on Ocean Ave. and gave our keys to the valet who parked our car in front of the Hotel. We walked up with no reservations and were greeted by a very pleasant hostess. She said it would be around 30 minutes before she could have a table outside, but showed us to the bar while we waited. We were given drink menus and were impressed with the bartender. He was very personable, and kept us entertained with conversation about the menu before we were seated. And he was newly employed which was even more impressive. About 30-40 Mins. after arriving, our tables outside were ready. We were seated in the corner of the outdoor area with a great view of Ocean Ave under the almost full moon. The air was crisp, and we stayed entertained watching all the interesting people in South Beach walk by. If you have been to Miami before you know what I'm talking about. My partner and I ordered a 16oz lobster tail, and a delectable cut of filet. The food was mouth watering, and almost brought a tear to your eye. It was perfect to say the least. With the amazing food, atmosphere and company, I think this is one of South beaches true elegant restaurants.

Hearing that our food was so well-prepared it almost brought a tear to your eye is truly satisfying, Thomas. I'm happy that you were well-entertained during your wait for a table, and it was a pleasure to make your evening a memorable one. Thank you for your meaningful review, and I will definitely share this with the staff — they never get tired of hearing good things!

Take care,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

As in title if you are looking for a good food at Ocean Drive this is the place to visit. Very good, knowledgeable & attentive service (was it Willie?) In my view wine list a little bit short but you can find someting OK. So if you like enjoing people watching and having great food you know the place.

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thanks for the concise and informative review, Jasio. I appreciate your feedback on our wine list, and I'm glad you stopped by for some people watching and great food. Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely no problems getting a reservation on a busy Thursday evening in South Beach. Food was a mixed experience. The "famous" Bam Bam shrimps were really tasty but tepid to cool. Spinach and ricotta pasta was wet and came with a tomato sauce instead of basil cream. Husband enjoyed his lobster bisque however. Service was good but not meriting of the 18% automatic charge added to the bill.

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

I'm disappointed that you weren't more impressed with your experience. I apologize for your Bam Bam shrimp not being warm enough when they came out, but I'm glad your husband enjoyed his meal. We hope if you ever make it back to Miami Beach you'll be willing to give us a second shot, as I know we have what it takes to impress you. Thanks for reaching out with your feedback, and have a nice day!