“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quinn's - CLOSED

Quinn's
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

My fiance and I were looking for a nice restaurant that wouldn't break the bank but definitely something worth remembering. Well, we got that at Quinn. Our waiter (Willy) but we like to call him Guillermo which is his real name! He was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and was very curteous and kind. He took some great pics of my fiance and I! The lobster tail at Quinn was seriously some of the best lobster I have ever eaten. The seafood appetizer served in a coconut shell was delicious!

We are definitely going back to Quinn on our next South Beach trip!

Visited October 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hope those pictures turned out well! I'll be sure to thank Willie for you, as I know he'd appreciate hearing how impressed you were with his service. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding, and we look forward to your next trip to Miami Beach!

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great SOBE eating experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We arrived in our car on Ocean Ave. and gave our keys to the valet who parked our car in front of the Hotel. We walked up with no reservations and were greeted by a very pleasant hostess. She said it would be around 30 minutes before she could have a table outside, but showed us to the bar while we waited. We were given drink menus and were impressed with the bartender. He was very personable, and kept us entertained with conversation about the menu before we were seated. And he was newly employed which was even more impressive. About 30-40 Mins. after arriving, our tables outside were ready. We were seated in the corner of the outdoor area with a great view of Ocean Ave under the almost full moon. The air was crisp, and we stayed entertained watching all the interesting people in South Beach walk by. If you have been to Miami before you know what I'm talking about. My partner and I ordered a 16oz lobster tail, and a delectable cut of filet. The food was mouth watering, and almost brought a tear to your eye. It was perfect to say the least. With the amazing food, atmosphere and company, I think this is one of South beaches true elegant restaurants.

Visited September 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hearing that our food was so well-prepared it almost brought a tear to your eye is truly satisfying, Thomas. I'm happy that you were well-entertained during your wait for a table, and it was a pleasure to make your evening a memorable one. Thank you for your meaningful review, and I will definitely share this with the staff — they never get tired of hearing good things!

Take care,
Warsaw
“Seafood at Ocean Drive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

As in title if you are looking for a good food at Ocean Drive this is the place to visit. Very good, knowledgeable & attentive service (was it Willie?) In my view wine list a little bit short but you can find someting OK. So if you like enjoing people watching and having great food you know the place.

• Visited October 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thanks for the concise and informative review, Jasio. I appreciate your feedback on our wine list, and I'm glad you stopped by for some people watching and great food. Come back and visit us again soon!

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Not sure what all the fuss is about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely no problems getting a reservation on a busy Thursday evening in South Beach. Food was a mixed experience. The "famous" Bam Bam shrimps were really tasty but tepid to cool. Spinach and ricotta pasta was wet and came with a tomato sauce instead of basil cream. Husband enjoyed his lobster bisque however. Service was good but not meriting of the 18% automatic charge added to the bill.

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I'm disappointed that you weren't more impressed with your experience. I apologize for your Bam Bam shrimp not being warm enough when they came out, but I'm glad your husband enjoyed his meal. We hope if you ever make it back to Miami Beach you'll be willing to give us a second shot, as I know we have what it takes to impress you. Thanks for reaching out with your feedback, and have a nice day!

“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The concierge of our hotel recommended Quinn's, and our experience was TOP NOTCH! The crab cakes were to die for, the sea bass, filet, grouper and snapper were all excellent, and the key lime pie and chocolate lava cake were delicious! Could not recommend this place more. Ruben was our waiter, and I would suggest asking for him. Extremely knowledgeable of the menu and we never went without drinks and food. Awesome night!

• Visited October 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I'm glad to hear the concierge recommended us! I'll make a note to thank Ruben for doing such a good job taking care of you both, and of course it was a pleasure to serve you our crab cakes, sea bass, and chocolate lava cake. If you're ever in the Miami Beach area again, we'd love to see you!