“A South Beach Must Go!”
Review of Quinn's - CLOSED

Quinn's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
Miami, Florida, United States
“A South Beach Must Go!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This Place was recommended to us by a friend and I must say from the moment we were greeted by the Hostess and Executive Chef/ Owner - Gerry Quinn, we felt like Royalty! Awesome staff. our waiter - Willie, is superb.
We started with water melon mojito's, I'm not a fan of mojitos but I could have a couple of these. When I wanted to have another order of the Bam Bam shrimp(excellent), Willie suggested we try the ceviche which is served in a half coconut - DEILCIOUS!
The very Hospitable Mr. Quinn would pass by our table to check on us and make sure we were doing okay.
My wife had the Mahi Mahi and I had the Sea Bass, I cant tell you which was better, both are superb, flowing with flavors that compliment each other and the presentation, accompanied with the service is spectacular.
For desert we had the chocolate cake and Mr. Quinn said we couldn't leave until we try the key lime pie. You have not had Key lime pie until you have Quinn's Key lime pie.
We will be back for sure.
Mr. Quinn - Congratulations, my hats off to you. We thank you for the very wonderful experience.
sincerely, Luis & Jennifer

Couples
Friends
Business
Solo

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Luis H
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
You ARE royalty to us, Luis! Without exceptional customers like you getting the word out there, we'd hardly ever see any new faces around here. Thanks for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor as well as Yelp, and we hope to see you both again soon!

League City, Texas, USA
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We were there on a Thursday night and the place was not very crowded. Getting a table was not a problem. The service was very good and the meal was excellent. My wife and I split a steak and it was perfectly cooked. The restaurant is very elegant. It is interesting because the restaurant is basically the lobby of the park place hotel. After dinner we moved to the outside area for drinks. Overall a great evening.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Francisco A
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
It's nice to know we were able to provide you and your wife with not only an excellent dinner, but a quiet and relaxing evening of drinks outside. Thanks for following up with us, Francisco. Any chance we'll see you again this fall?

new jersey
“Quinn's a pleasure in Dinning”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

One of the best Restaurants in South Beach area. Make sure you call for a reservation. They can be very busy. Also they always have great music.

Visited August 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thanks for mentioning our live music — we think it really adds to the experience! I appreciate the great rating you left us, and hope to see you out for another meal sometime in the near future.

Best,
Gerry, Executive Chef/Owner
“Worth the five year return”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I visited Quinn's 5 years ago and loved it. Last night Leo gave great service and dinner was amazing.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Dnathan
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
5 years, 5 stars — we just wish we had 5 different ways to thank you for your review! I'm so glad you returned, and even more thrilled that your recent experience was just as memorable as your first. I hope you don't wait another five years before your next visit!

Fontenay-aux-Roses, France
“Great food, great location”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were looking for good food on Ocean Drive, trying to both enjoy the life on Ocean Drive and a good diner for our last evening in Miami. The place was perfect to do so. It is not cheap, but the food is very good (a great seafood platter...) and the patio is perfectly located. The service was very nice

• Visited August 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
We're happy to provide you with the best of both worlds, Julien — thanks for spending your last evening in Miami with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed our seafood and were impressed with our friendly service. I definitely count myself lucky to work with such an exceptional staff! We hope the next time you visit Miami Beach, you'll return to try one of our other great dishes.