“Great American Style”

Big Pink
Ranked #83 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is nothing fancy but does great breakfasts and the evening food was also great. HUGE portions - we recommend sharing a dish!

It does take a while to be served the food but is well worth the wait and the staff were very helpful.

All day breakfast. Only regret is that we didnt try the 5 tier cakes!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,134)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This use to be one of my favorite spots to eat and go but we Couldn't eat once I saw the roach crawling on the wall by the kitchen.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've heard so much about this place and how good the food was, but to be honest, I was disappointed. I can't figure out why the line is often out of the door. Service was average, nothing to write home about. I had a steak wrap that included plantains that was very dry. It came with a chimichurri sauce that I didn't like so it was even dryer. Fries were great though and so was the bread pudding.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We visited Big Pink for breakfast and whilst the portions were huge, the food was good but not great. I'm not sure i'd recommend it but I certainly wouldn't say to avoid it. We have friends who love it & it has lots of great reviews so maybe it just personal taste.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ordered the nacho's and it was the worst food I have ever eaten. I would rather had taco bell than those. The chips were soggy and too salty. They said it was cheese but there was no flavor and was chunky and cool. We took a few bites and said "check please."