“great choices - great food”
Review of Big Pink

Big Pink
Ranked #146 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I just had lunch there and the food was excellent. We chose to go in because of the extensive menu with lots of different options. The homemade chips were outstanding along with the pulled pork. The roll the pulled port was served on tasted wonderful. If you don't know what you want to eat go here. With their vast menu you'll find something you'll want.

Cara was our server and she was delightful.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,238)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Is there something better than Excellent?? This place is that. It's off the path from all the crazy stuff on Ocean Drive but the food is simply delicious and the staff will make sure you have a good time.

My partner always orders the Tuna Steak Sandwich and it is simply delicious. for $12.00 you get a huge and thick slice of tuna on a bun and accompanied by delicious home fries!! I tried the Meat Loaf with their mashed potatoes and I was in heaven. At other times I've tried their mashed potato stuffed omelet with bacon and cheese and it was to die for!! You must visit this place when you're in Miami

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Big pink is not as touristy as some of the other south beach spots and the food is good. The portions are enormous and the prices a tad high - though one is expected to take some home. It seems like a good place to come with a group and share!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I absolutely loved the menu. There really is something for everyone at this place. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and the prices are fantastic. I had an amazing thai beef salad and the following night returned to have a delicious chicken wrap. The servings are massive, and doubled as lunch the following day! The service I received in the outdoor area was great.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Service was terrible. We barely ever saw the waiter. They weren't busy at all but it took us about an hour and a half for the whole dinner process. To be fair, the other waitresses serving the outdoor area seemed to keep pretty good tabs on their tables though. Food and price was average.