“Went back every day for lunch!”
Review of La Sandwicherie

La Sandwicherie
Ranked #17 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center
“Went back every day for lunch!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We tried La Sandwicherie our first day in SoBe and went back for lunch every day! Sandwiches are BIG with very fresh ingredients; salads are also exceptional! The outdoor seating was always full but turn-over is quick so be patient if you want to sit. Contrary to other reviews, we found the employee personalities to be quite enjoyable.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank JKiza

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Miami Beach's Best Sandwich!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

As a resident of Miami Beach, I have tried many different sandwich places. This one is truly the best! Its French ownership is no surprise, as these are very typical of the sandwiches it enjoy so much when visiting France. They make them in fresh baguettes, with fresh ingredients. And with each sandwich you will get their homemade Dijon-vinaigrette. Yum! I recommend the salami and provolone with the works! You will love it.

2 Thank Mark Z
“Good, but...”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, quick service, great smoothies. The sandwiches are cold. If you like hot subs, you will be dissapointed.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Sandwich good... Service bad.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this sandwich place on the trip advisor so I thought I would try it out. The sandwich I got was MASSIVE. It actually took me two sitting to finish off that bad boy. So it was like have two meals in one sandwich. The ingredients were really fresh and top quality. The only thing that let it down was the service. The guy seemed every rude and inpatient. But you only have to tell him your order, get you sandwich and then you don't have to deal with him again.

1 Thank Marcus L
Bath, United Kingdom
“Nice to eat some fresh healthy food but just average tasting”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

After a trip full of junk food my belly was screaming out for a nice fresh sandwich full of salad and after seeing rave reviews on Tripadvisor I decided this would be our lunch spot. When we turned up at about midday it was pretty busy, all the seats were taken so we decided we'd get our lunch to go and have a picnic by the beach.

I opted for a turkey on wheat with salad and mayo and my husband had the same but with chicken and we shared a Pineapple, Banana and vanilla yoghurt shake.

As soon as I opened my sandwich I wished we'd just got one to share as it was HUGE so it is good value for money but I was very disappointed with the taste. There was very little mayo and most of the red onion which I was relying on for a kick was on one side of the sandwich and there was far too much salad in relation to meat. Yes these sandwiches are better than Subway but that's not saying much! Perhaps it's because we're from the UK and are quite spoilt when it comes to sandwiches back home that we weren't blown away. I ended up sticking vinigarette all over my sandwich to see if it brought it to life and it did make things a bit better. Perhaps I needed to try a different combination to experience the magic. We did enjoy our shake though - it was very tasty!

• Visited October 2013