“Amazing subs”

La Sandwicherie
Ranked #17 of 1,137 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Easily the best sub I've eaten... I stayed a block away from this place and probably had dinner from here 3-4 nights out of my trip. The owner is a great guy. And make sure you buy a smoothie with your sandwich! I always got my sub all-dressed on a croissant for the extra dollar - well worth it. I think I would go back to Miami just for these sandwiches.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,766)

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a quick lunch in South Beach. Opens early if you are looking for something to eat before the other restaurants in the area open.

I recommend getting the cheese and prosciutto sandwich. They will toast the sandwich if you want.

The vegetables are fresh and full of flavor, recommend getting everything.

One note: do not order the roast beef. Stick to the ham, turkey and French cheeses.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is an outdoor sandwich stand. While the sandwiches are nothing special, they are quite good. Excellent value. Loved the homemade French dressing served with sandwiches in a squeeze bottle. This place has real charisma. Get here by 12:00 for lunch as it only has about 10-12 stools and they fill up fast. They also have a takeout window. Would definitely eat here again on next trip to SOBE.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Really tasty sandwiches and delicious salads. Price like every where on Miami beach not cheap but really good quality which is difficult to find here.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food here is unbelievably fresh and delicious. I was somewhat uninterested in a sandwich bar, but the reviews we saw were good so we checked it out. It was great - great juicebar, salads, and sandwiches served by real french people who care about bread and ingredients. We loved sitting at the bar with the misters cooling us off. I think they're open until 5am, too!