“A place to have fun!”

Mango's Tropical Cafe
Ranked #73 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Mango's is a showcase of International talent, cuisine and entertainment. Mango's performances have even been compared to some of the worlds most renowned Caribbean and South American Carnivals. The family friendly performances featuring Latin dancers run day and night with a full line up of entertainment that ranges from Salsa to Bachatta and Reggae to Pop. Tantalize your taste buds with our Florribean Cuisine specializing in Latin and Caribbean comfort foods and treat yourself to any of our exotic and refreshing hand-made specialty drinks, including a full variety of Exotic Mojitos, Daiquiris, Martinis and Cosmos. Mango's also offers an extensive list of wines, champagnes and premium label bottle service during our late night hours. Lasting impressions are what we are all about and what better way to make one than to book your next Social or Corporate Event in one of Mango's unique private event spaces. Our service staff is one of the best in the business and we at Mango's pride ourselves in service standards. Let us help you create the perfect atmosphere for your event. Mango's is equipped with state of the art sound and lighting technology and our food, drinks and entertainment will make for your "Once in a Lifetime" day. Mango's is not only a destination for tourists but a home to locals. No matter who you are when you come to Mango's you will feel like you are at home. "Come Fall in Love" has been our slogan for years because hundreds of people over two decades have told us that they met at Mango's and fell in love. We are sure that after you visit us you too will fall in love with Mango's.
Rio de Janeiro
“A place to have fun!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Coming back to Mango's Tropical Cafe, as I use to do every year, the staff is efficient and quick!
Good drinks and beer! I had dinner almost every night of my Miami Beach staying and the food was good, even when you know that such place it's not famous for the food but for the shows of dancing and singing latino style. Very sensual and sexy!!!
And you can see beautiful people down there!

• Visited March 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Love this place, I keep coming back!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Atmosphere: fun and relaxed

Food: Incredible, which surprises me every time. This place is primarily a bar/club, but the food is both cheap and amazing. Ceviche is the best I have ever had....and every chicken dish is excellent that I have tried.

Staff/Entertainment: Awesome staff, super friendly. Every band I have seen here has been great!!!!!!

Drinks: Okay, this is where they get you. No drink under $12 on the menu that I could find. Oh well. Who cares. I like it here.

• Visited April 2013
“Best tacos in Miami!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Best piña coladas and tacos! Great service and lots of fun! Staff was very attentive and helpful! I will definitely be eating here again!

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Sexy and Fun!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A very nice place to go have fun! The drinks are great, the best thing to do is go during happy hour, the drinks are priced cheaper and they have plenty of them at a Cheaper price.

• Visited July 2012
Brighton, MI
“A mixed bag”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Mango's was recommended by our Big Bus Tours guide, Jake, maybe he gets a cut, but no one asked us why we were there, so maybe not. Parking on South Beach is a nightmare, but we were very lucky to find a place on the street, right around the corner on 10th. We stopped at a table to check out the menu and a waitress ran up and offered us a table right on the street, where we wanted to sit anyway. The menu is massive and could take ten minutes to peruse, but she offered us the Happy Hour menu of drinks and we settled on that, a strawberry daiquiri for my wife and a margarita for me. Turns out at $5.95 the best deal they had. The waitress also offered us lunch menus with a nice variety of items for $9.00 each. We had a few minutes to look until she came back and took the lunch menus, saying that it was after 5:00 and lunch was over (of course it was after five when we sat down...). I commented to my wife that that action just cost us about five or six bucks each at a minimum. The drinks were refreshing, but didn't taste like they had much alcohol. We ordered the Philly Sliders (her) and the Cubano with onion rings (me). My wife said the Sliders were good and there were three of them; my Cubano was tasty (I think I just like Cuban sandwiches) and the onion rings were crispy. The busser did a lot of hovering and when a plate was close to empty he got even more attentive. The second I ate the last bite of my sandwich, he had the plate and my drink (which I wasn't done with) in his hand and starting off with them. I grabbed his wrist and said I wasn't done with it and took it from him. He continued to hover. There was no real reason to turn over the tables as there were more than a few empty, but that didn't stop him. Happy Hour apparently ended (without any notice from the waitress) so the second margarita went from $5.95 to $11.90, same weak taste. The long and short of it, four drinks and two sandwiches set us back $80 (tax and tip included). Probably the going rate on SB, but still a bit rough.
We walked down the street a couple of blocks after this (now after 6:00) and were offered Happy Hour drinks at more than a few places. The next time we do SB we'll walk first and see what is offered. As other reviewers mentioned this place is loud and hip and jumping, and expensive! Probably wouldn't go again anytime soon or at least until after we tried a few more places.

• Visited March 2013