“Bad food. Run away fast!!!!”” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
New York
“Bad food. Run away fast!!!!””
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2010

T-Mex. This place lives up to it's name. (Tyrannosaurus-Mex)
I had a prehistoric fish taco. They said it was Cod but was some cold hard petrified breaded thing that was a fish in a former life. A chicken taco had some untastful
White dinosaur meat in it. The guacamole I ordered had no taste either and was served in a rancid corn shell.

I could not even eat this disgusting excuse for food.
Unless your drunk and don't know what you're eating,
I'll recommend that you stay away!!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ehhh... Just average...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

My husband and I went here on a recent visit to South Beach. I had the chicken nachos and he the chicken burrito. Nothing spectacular but quite edible. It was reasonably priced. The food was pretty basic, shredded chicken, jalapenos, etc. Its definitely a place to go when you don't want to spend much. I'd give it another try.

• 2 of 5 stars
Lisbon, New Hampshire
“HORRIBLE PLACE, AVOID”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

Awful food and service - these people act like you are the most annoying person on earth and you were not supposed to be there interrupting their endless behind the counter conversations.
I like mexican food a lot and have been to a lot of mexican restaurants and I don't understand how come these people even call mexican to this "food" they are selling. Everything (no exception) tastes really bad and the ingredients have no quality what so ever. Very low quality and high prices for what you get (greedy people - you only get 1 free refill of soda and they charge you $.25 for water). It's a shame this was our last meal in Miami Beach as it left a very bad impression. DON'T GO.

West Mids
“Ideal take away spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

Late night or quick bite this is the place to go, Taco Loco is the special, crispy taco wrapped in a soft tortilla to stop it breaking up, ideal!

Don't expect fancy restaurant here, its a taco to go, but there are seating areas if you want and they serve bottles of beer although a bit over priced .

The cost of the food is brilliant, can't be beaten for what you get and the choice is never ending with a choice of sauces to go with it from mild to bloody stupid hot!

Detroit, Michigan
“Rude & incompetent staff but good food...IF you're lucky enought to get what you order...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

I'm a huge fan of Mexican cuisine and was excited to see this place online when looking for Mexican in the South Beach area. Judging by the website (which is very nice), I expected a nice resturant, but it's actually very small and run-down. Cramped is a good word to describe it- maybe 6 tables max and limited seating at the counter. It's basically fast food, but you would never guess from the website. The bathrooms were poorly-lit and dirty and it's just not a "nice" atmosphere. That being said, I really liked the food the first time I tried it (ordered the bean nachos), enough to return the following day. Seemed like a good spot for a quick lunch. My 2nd experience, however, was horrible. Again I ordered the bean nachos, but I was given chili nachos. I politely alerted the order-taker that my food was made incorrectly, only to be given major attitude as he literally snatched them out of my hand! He then replaced them with RICE nachos!! There was no obvious language barrier and I clearly asked for bean nachos so I don't understand where the disconnect was. When I realized my order was incorrectly made AGAIN, I approached the counter and the server literally grabbed them from, threw them on the ground, and grabbed money from the register and THREW IT AT ME and told me to leave!!! My fiance then had to ask for a refund for his food so we could go somewhere else for lunch, totally ridiculous. I was actually in tears because this man working there was so rude to me! Absolute worst experince ever at any type of restaurant- we complained via the website when we returned from vacation, but did not receive any follow up. Bottom line, food is decent but the staff is unprofessional... avoid unless you're willing to eat things you may not have ordered, because they absolutely refuse to make things right.