“yuck tacos”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The tacos were terrible, at least the meat ones. They tasted like a shoe. Years ago,it had another name and it was not bad. This version is horrible. The staff was wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable.

There are newer reviews for T-Mex

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I did an order, and he gave me the rong one, he say y was rong and order chicken when i hate!!!! chicken...
Is only one block from my hose, I will never come again.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Pretty Good Taco shack in the heart of South Beach. Good service & open late night as well

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The Guaco Loco is a hard taco resting in guacamole inside a soft taco shell. They have options of ground beef, fish (chunks, fried) or chicken (my favorite - is shredded). I have been eating the Chicken Guaco Loco with hot sauce and jalapenos (they are pickled not fresh) at this place for more than a decade and I never miss it when I'm on South Beach. They have bottled Mexican beers to accompany (not a full liquor bar). This is a still-have-sand-on-your-flip-flops kind of place so if you want to be served you should go somewhere else, but then you'll have to rinse your feet off.

1  Thank John305
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Normally, I would pay a mandatory 17% tip service charge on the bill only if I got that the equivalent in courteous and prompt service for which they didn't.

Overall, the food is pretty good but I don't care how it's a law on that street that you're charged a 17% tip on top of subtotal and taxes... Not worth it.