“Hipster Coffee at the end of the Venetian Causeway”
Review of Panther Coffee

Panther Coffee
Ranked #10 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I really liked this place and it was our go to Coffee Shop during our week long stay. Right next to a spin studio, a Bootcamp fitness club, a yoga studio and a drop-in office space this is yuppie and hipster targeted. The cappuccini were very good and the decor cool and relaxed. The barristas took their time and seemed to care about the product. It could be frustrating if you were in a rush, but I was on vacation so I appreciated the care they took

There are newer reviews for Panther Coffee

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were hoping for the best at Panther Coffee, as we live across the street. BUT............
The cashier and barista were just too hip to do their job. We were never called for our order, and when we asked about it they were rude. When we finally got our coffees, they were some of the worst we've ever had. House coffee is tepid brown water. How sad!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Its brining back coffee to what it was a long time ago, an experience not just a caffeine high you would take and run. There is plenty of place to park, great location on 24th and 2nd ave. Love the logo. Staff feels like New York hippie vibe which is refreshing for traditional miami. It feels like it aims to create an atmosphere like starbucks in the beginning, trying to bring people together over conversation, coffee and time! Got a cortado (2 shots with skim milk). Have also had the teas before - amazing! Just come and try any one of their crazy teas! I recommend it for a brainstorm session and any catchup with friends!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

good location plenty of parking for car bike or scooter

they need more chairs with backs, not enough seating for the amount of people

and they need more gluten free food items for sale

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We just went in there for a coffee after lunch next door. The coffee was great. Much better than Starbucks. Excellent choice of cookies. I had the Nutella swirl. Yum. I even got a design in my frothed milk in my latte. I am local and need to support this place more often. The service is super.