“Another fantastic return”

Thai House
Ranked #296 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Willemstad, Curacao
“Another fantastic return”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Having been here perhaps for the 6th time it has to be said that everytime is simply great.
Most restaurants where you go have a tendency to serve different food. Here it is the same for years. Simply good.
Friendy and accurate service, nice ambiance.
Great to be back. Thanks.

• Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Nice, France
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Don't judge it by street view ! It's actually nice inside! Fresh and yummy food , great menu selection!! Great price, great service!

New York City, New York
“Thai food ,not just for young lover,but re-connected lover.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My only sweetheart and I, after being reconnected, from an absent of 55 years, had the most romantic dinner and non alcoholic beverages, we always dreamed about. How do you tell your high school sweetheart from 1957 you love her, and this is 2012 in Miami Beach FL.? Do as I did and said, "I've love you from when I first saw you, I love you after all these years even though I didn't know where your were,and Inow with all my heart I'll love you until the day I die." With us holding hands and a little tear rolling down her cheek, everyone could see this was not just another senior citizen couple having dinner, but a romantic dinner at a Thai restaurant,with an non alcoholic beverages and a natural aphrodisiac. Being with my only sweetheart.

• Visited September 2012
Little Cayman
“Better than some of the food in Thailand”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very authentic food. Some of the best thai food I have ever had and I lived in Thailand for 5 years!!!! I think that says it all!

Visited October 2012
santa cruz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good, and really spicy!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food and service both were great at this restaurant. The portions abundant, but beware because when they say spicy, they really mean it. And you do have to have starters here, they are delicious.

• Visited September 2012