My spouse and I stayed at the Sanctuary hotel from June 19 to June 25th. After shopping on internet for a hotel in South beach, I found the Sanctuary which was getting mixed reviews. I hesitated to choose it, but at our arrival, we were very pleased too see that the hotel had been upgraded and that the rooms and roof top pool were very close to the pictures on the hotel site unlike some previous reviews.
The location is perfect! Noise is to a minimum which means that you can get a good night's sleep! The room was clean and had been renovated (room 210). The linen and towels are brand new and the service is without flaw.
Breakfast is good and convenient, and the beach only a five minute walk away with beach chairs and towels. The roof top pool area is nice and a great place to finish the day. As it was not very crowded,it felt like our own private terrace! We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami