I almost didn't write a review because I wanted to keep this place a secret- It's truly a hidden sanctuary set back from the craziness and noise of Ocean Ave. The room was large, the bed was comfortable, and the sauna in the bathroom was nice (although the lighting in the sink area was a little too dim). The best feature was definitely the roof top pool- which, although it didn't have water views, was nearly empty- during spring break week! The restaurant, Ola, is also fantastic- great tacos and dessert!
The service is also above and beyond- with the front desk texting us to check in on our stay, make dinner reservations, offer recommendations, etc.
For the price and the location, Sanctuary is a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami