The place is a boutique hotel
its very nice the rooms are very big! The paid in advance for the room but they charged me the full amount as a deposit and it was returned 3 days after i left.
Pool is VERY small i was calling it the big bath! no one uses it so you can have some peace and quiet up there.
They also have a bar and restaurant up there.
The location is amazing your so close to washington street which is the main strip where everything is
Like i said it wasnt dirty it has a "musty pool smell" its not overpowering.
The only bad thing is the night reception guy is SO RUDE!! He will not help you in anyway so make sure if you need something get it before he arrives!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami