Number 1 complaint was the roaches. I went to the store and set if 3 Foggers and dead roaches when I came back. Number 2 complaint was the running toilet that they couldn't fix and all the rooms were taken so had to stay here. Number 3 complaint- the sofa is not a sleeper sofa like they stated- it's a leather couch. Number 4- the renovations are not good. The tub is stained and the shower head falls in one place so the back of the tub gets dirty and stays that way unless you manually move the water to clean. Number 5 - not enough space for two people. No draws. I used kitchen draws to store my clothes. Positives- People are nice, great location to beach and shops, their sister hotel is great.
Overall. The price was overrated for all the negatives and because there were nicer places for the same place, I won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami