I stayed a night at the Sanctuary to experience a stay at a hotel without beach access. What sold it to me was the roof top pool as their website made it seem extravagant. I would definitely say otherwise. It was, what seemed like, a kiddie pool. I couldn't believe it and walked the entire roof looking for the pool they noted so highly.
Besides this, their service was welcoming and the rooms were beautiful. If you don't mind the pool and no beach access, I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Jetsetter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami