Stayed for business s a city-wide was in town. I think this is a great hotel for leisure travel and it's close proximity to the beach make it awesome. The room was clean and modern. In the evening it has a fantastic restaurant so it can be a little loud if your room is on the bottom floor. If i remember correctly, the restaurant is zagat-rated. The only drawback was the rooms had a slight odor (three of my colleagues also had rooms here so we compared). I suspect this may be due to the humidity and salt water. But, having said that, I did enjoy the stay and if staying for leisure, you won't be disappointed with the short stroll to the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami