We were in Miami for a volleyball tournament at the convention center...so perfect location just a few blocks away! Rooms were very clean, I requested a quiet room and was placed on the quiet side of the building. Bed was quite comfortable, plenty of room for our queen air mattress that slept a couple of players. Zen garden in the foyer with bamboo trees and trickling water was beautiful and peaceful. We needed extra pillows and sheets which we were given quickly. Continental breakfast was a nice start to the day. We also ate at OLA...the restaurant that flanks both sides of the entry---had a fabulous time with great food, drink and friends! Used valet parking ($30) and all was good. Loved it and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami