Never stay in this hotel. I checked in on 10/19/12 for 2 nights. As soon as I walked into this horrible lobby that stunk like something dead, I realized that this was a mistake. When you go into this hotel their lobby is in the middle of a restaurant called OLA. The smell was dreadful and it permeated like the stench of a dead animal. I was put into room 112 with my husband. At arouind 2:30AM my husband and I were woken up by an animal making a noise in the AC vent. It sounded like it was chewing on something. My husband got up and went to the front desk. While he was telling the guy at the desk a rat ran across the floor. I will never say in this hotel or eat at their restaurant. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD AS FAR AS HOTELS. Don't stay in the SANCTUARY HOTEL or eat in their OLA RESTAURANT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami