My girlfriend and I organized a 5 day trip to Miami from South Africa. After much debate we decided on the Sanctuary South Beach. And what great decision it was... the trip was EXCELLENT and much credit must go the the guys at the Sanctuary. The rooms were perfect with ample space (just what we needed), the cleaning staff did a brilliant job on rooms everday but most of all the hotel friendly staff is what made our holiday so great. The guys really went out of their way to make our stay that much better, they organized everything from parisailing to VIP passes to some of the hottest clubs. The vibe at the hotel was awesome ... I would definately recommned this hotel, specailly if you are looking for something hip and trendy. Thanks guys... Hopefully we will back in MIA soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami