“SO GOOD!!!”

Ranked #8 of 1,291 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Prima Pasta is one of the best Italian restaurant in South Florida.Since 1993 Cafe Prima Pasta has been nominated "one of the best" by The Miami Herald and Zagat.We specialize in homemade pasta, bread and desserts, this is the place choose by many celebrities such as John Travolta, Matt Damon, Don Shula, Steven Bauer, Cindy Crawford, Joe Jackson, Jon Secada, Gloria Stefan, Lili Stefan, Lenny Cravitz, Michael Jordan, Iggy Pop, the BeeGees, Fleetwoodmac, ub40, Charly Garcia, Calle 13, Mana, Diego Torres and many many more.Very Fresh Italian food and good service.Give us a try.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great atmosphere and our service was amazing! I ordered the strip steak with a Caesar salad and it was cooked perfectly. Our servers were very attentive and fun and the busser was very cute. Shoutout Mayer and Paolo!!!

1  Thank Jasmine N
Write a ReviewReviews (2,461)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely the best place I’ve been in Miami hands down. Food was amazing and service was even better. Thank you Mayer and Paulo for making our experience one to remember. 10/10

1  Thank Lexie M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has great old school ambiance and excellent food and service. I always sit at bar and receive excellent service from my favorite bar keep Henry. I highly recommend checking this place out if you are in the area.

1  Thank jillmco
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite restaurants in South Florida... The food is delicious, and the service outstanding. I tend to oder the 'Fiocchi Rapera' - To die for! We were lucky enough to have probably one of the best servers there: Andreu, and his partner Pamela, both are amazing. This restaurant is a MUST if you are in the area.

1  Thank rod_fl
FabianCea, Owner at Cafe Prima Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you! We are happy to hear that we are one of your favorite restaurants in South Florida.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

I went out with my family for an enjoyably dinner and I couldn’t have asked for more not only was the food amazing and the decor, but our waitress Mayer was absolutely adorable, and so welcoming. She literally made everything so fun and interesting! I didn’t want to leave haha. I would want to have someone like her every time I go out. Plus her accent was the cutest

1  Thank trapsoulshordy

Thank you for your 5-star review!We're glad to hear you enjoyed both food and service.