“Amazing Food and Service”
Review of Cafe Prima Pasta

Cafe Prima Pasta
Ranked #7 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Prima Pasta is one of the best Italian restaurant in South Florida.Since 1993 Cafe Prima Pasta has been nominated "one of the best" by The Miami Herald and Zagat.We specialize in homemade pasta, bread and desserts, this is the place choose by many celebrities such as John Travolta, Matt Damon, Don Shula, Steven Bauer, Cindy Crawford, Joe Jackson, Jon Secada, Gloria Stefan, Lili Stefan, Lenny Cravitz, Michael Jordan, Iggy Pop, the BeeGees, Fleetwoodmac, ub40, Charly Garcia, Calle 13, Mana, Diego Torres and many many more.Very Fresh Italian food and good service.Give us a try.
“Amazing Food and Service”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went to Prima Pasta this weekend with my fiance for the first time, after hearing nothing but good things about this restaurant. We both enjoyed the food and the overall experience. We were surprised how busy the restaurant was for a Monday late night. We tried different dishes and every plate was delicious! The service was also great, it's very hard these days to find a restaurant with great food and service. So if you're in the Miami Beach area I definitely recommend trying out Prima Pasta, even if you don't live in the area it's totally worth the drive. I can't wait to go back and try other plates! :) :)

2 Thank Andrenella D

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
“Best Dining experience on the Beach!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Me and my Fiancé decided to celebrate our Anniversary at Prima Pasta. Of course the Service was EXCELLENT and so was the Food. I am a big Service guy so I pay attention to the details and that is what make Prima Pasta different! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu and their staff makes sure you are happily satisfied. Don't forget to order the Tiramisu for dessert and finish off with Sambuca. :)

2 Thank Nelson G
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The food was delicious! I went with my wife hoping to watch the Soccer World Cup and yes, they were showing the game, with a low volume to not disturb the ones who were not interested in it. We sat at the bar and Angel was the person who helped us. He was extraordinarily nice,and the service just excellent. Again, the food (some kind of "frutti di mare") superb. While we were watching the game, we talked about Soccer World Cup's history. Being myself knowledgeable about the topic, I found my par in Angel. The guy REALLY knows about it (dates, exact minutes of important anecdotes related to those competitions). The wine (SUPREMO) was also great with a very affordable price for the bottle but a nice bouquet. So, what else could we asked? Great service, great food, great wine and a nice ambiance... We're so going back this afternoon...!

2 Thank Reca F
San Antonio, Texas
“Mas o menos”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Ok but I have had better back in texas ... Florida let down but service was top notch waiters can't control food put out. Mgt letting kitchen run things . Quality check needed

Hallandale
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Once again this restaurant hit a home run you can never go wrong with eating here. I had the special which was the sea bass and it was the best In town made perfect. The owner Gerry really takes a lot of pride in ensuring the customers get quality service. It's nice to see after 20 years how involved he is to roll up his sleeves and help out. We had excellent service once again by Christian and his support staff. They really went out of their way to make my friends birthday special. Thank you we will be back!

• Visited June 2014