“Nothind extraordinary but good.”
Review of Cafe Prima Pasta

Cafe Prima Pasta
Ranked #7 of 1,103 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Prima Pasta is one of the best Italian restaurant in South Florida.Since 1993 Cafe Prima Pasta has been nominated "one of the best" by The Miami Herald and Zagat.We specialize in homemade pasta, bread and desserts, this is the place choose by many celebrities such as John Travolta, Matt Damon, Don Shula, Steven Bauer, Cindy Crawford, Joe Jackson, Jon Secada, Gloria Stefan, Lili Stefan, Lenny Cravitz, Michael Jordan, Iggy Pop, the BeeGees, Fleetwoodmac, ub40, Charly Garcia, Calle 13, Mana, Diego Torres and many many more.Very Fresh Italian food and good service.Give us a try.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The place is a little Italian restaurant in Miami Beach of 71 st. The place is cozy and the service okay. The food is nothing great but very acceptable.

1  Thank ggarridop
There are newer reviews for Cafe Prima Pasta

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Went with 5 girls as part of a girls weekend last week. I selected it because of the Trip Advisor reviews. It did not disappoint. The decor is beautiful, dark and romantic. Looks old school italian :) The service was impeccable and the food was amazing. we had a variety of appetizers and entrees and everyone loved their meals.

I would recommend it and would definitely return.

1  Thank jlvb26
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband went on and on about eating at this restaurant on a prior visit, so we went with family on our recent trip. When you step into the restaurant, you are stepping into another time. The service was very nice and our waiter was very attentive. My husband ordered the osso bucco (not always on the printed menu) and he enjoyed it. I ordered branzino livornese (salty in nature from the capers and olives). It was a good portion and very delicious. Yes, this is an expensive dinner. But the quality of the food and service makes it worth it. My mojito was yummy!

2  Thank MomWifeChefKatherine
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am a critic of italian food being that my fiance is half italian and puertorican. i love the food and the atmosphere. every time i visit miami i need to go to this restaurant. the food has flavor and the service is great and its not really expensive.

1  Thank lis99bb
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Fine food,good service,friendly staff.waiter James very good? I would return to this restaurant. Red snapper, Osso buco, caprese salad, carrot soup were great.

1  Thank alucks