“Superbe Experience! ”

Ranked #9 of 1,096 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Prima Pasta is one of the best Italian restaurant in South Florida.Since 1993 Cafe Prima Pasta has been nominated "one of the best" by The Miami Herald and Zagat.We specialize in homemade pasta, bread and desserts, this is the place choose by many celebrities such as John Travolta, Matt Damon, Don Shula, Steven Bauer, Cindy Crawford, Joe Jackson, Jon Secada, Gloria Stefan, Lili Stefan, Lenny Cravitz, Michael Jordan, Iggy Pop, the BeeGees, Fleetwoodmac, ub40, Charly Garcia, Calle 13, Mana, Diego Torres and many many more.Very Fresh Italian food and good service.Give us a try.
“Superbe Experience! ”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Everything was apsolutely perfect! The Restaurant look and atmosphere, the service and especially all the food was more then delicious!

1 Thank darko170153

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Dinner”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Had a wonderful meal, service was excellent, everything was great until the manager asked my wife and I and my brand new inlaws to leave the restaraunt for a 9pm seating. To my absolute amazement I was asked to leave an establishment that 1. I was not intoxicated, 2. A member of my party was not intoxicated and 3. We were not loud or obnoxious. Giuseppe Marino please consider taking an additional charm school class.

• Visited December 2012
FabianCea, Owner at Cafe Prima Pasta, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Im very sorry that you took that so bad, but i remember you and you has been told before you came, and again before you sat down that the table was reserved for 9pm for new years eve.
Normally we would never ask a customer to leave, unfortunately because we were booked I had to honor the next reservation as we honored yours.
thanks for your understanding.
Denver, Colorado
“Always a special place for me”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I can not say enough great stuff about this place. The owner helped make an event I put on one of the best ever. The location is chill and the food FABULOUS! Go for romance, go with families, go with friends, go for girls' nights, go with the bros, go with office-mates. Go, go, go!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Denver1881
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Miami Beach staple for handmade Italian food with hospitable and attentive staff.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

When I was little, I lived in Miami Beach and my parents would celebrate their anniversaries at Cafe Prima Pasta. Years later, I am visiting from California for the winter holiday. I suggested Cafe Prima Pasta for our Italian craving. It would be my friends' first experience. Our server, JOHNNY, was the best! I watched him respectfully set the mood for an intimate table for two while simultaneously giving our table the attention we needed to get our night started for a great reunion in South Beach. My boyfriend had the seafood pasta, my best friend had the gnocchi, and I had a spinach ricotta ravioli dish. We sampled each other's plates and the gnocchi was most delicious in its simplicity. I impressed both of my guests with this recommendation. Thank you for a great night!

1 Thank Leana1102
Miami
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I go to Cafe Prima Pasta once a week”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I never like Italian food but was taken to Cafe Prima Pasta for dinner. That was 3 years ago. I go once a week. Anything I order is delicious, I am treated like a famous person everytime I walk in. I have my favorite table, and I always get my favorite waiter, Douglas Felippe. But every waiter there works together to make you feel like a queen. They are friendly and will do anything you ask with The decor is pictures of famous people who have eaten there. it is partioned off so it is never loud and annoying, and everyone is talking. They also serve outside which is beautiful. You must not miss this experience. I am a very picky person and have eaten at fancy restaurants that are extremly expensive and loud and horrible service. The prices are so resonable and the portions are large. Don't miss out on a wonderful experience. I don't have a facebook account but word of mouth is just as important. I am always seeing friends that I have told about Prima there.

• Visited December 2012