“Feeling ripped off”
Review of Aura Restaurant

Aura Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aura Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #618 of 1,110 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We sropped here for Lunch because the Menue looked good and the location was nice.
Good service and the food was nice too. But then they gave us a card to get 20% off, just to find out that they had added 18% Gratutuity to the bill and then expected an additional tip!
Where I come from 18% tip is more then enough esspecially if I did not get a vote on how much I wanted to tipp! Sure 20% off allright!

2  Thank Nicola B

Reviewed September 27, 2013

One of the many places along Lincoln Road mall. Walked past and then came back because you could chose a seat set back from the traffic, and the menu was appealing to both of us.
I had sesame crusted tuna, nicely seasoned, just about the right size portion.
My companion had the fettucini alfredo...sauce was smooth, not pasty, and perfectly seasoned. Overall a good value, there was a free drink or 20% off promo, we took the 20% and it was honored.
There was a rainstorm and it was nice to be under the umbrellas away from the edge, could watch the rain, but not get splashed.
Overall a reasonable choice.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice enough staff. Food was decent but service was slow. They took our order fairly quickly but the food was slow coming. I had to ask for water whenever we got it even with empty glasses there. Like most restaurants on Lincoln it is a nice place ro relax and people watch. I would reccomend the Seafood Risto and beet n goat cheese salad were not bad. All in all it is average at best.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch in this restaurant, attracted with the offer of a 9.95 dollar burger. We had 2 burgers, 2 cokes and 2 espressos and we ended up paying 45 bucks. The burger was one of the worst I had in the US. It's a tourist trap: avoid it. In the busy Lincoln Road, you'll find better deals.

1  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed August 22, 2013

No complaints about this place. Were running the ubiquitous special while we were there. Discounted drinks and $10 entrees. They were pretty basic but filled us up. (I had pizza my friend a burger). Service was good and the drinks were potent and hit the spot. I don't feel as though I was ripped off and I genuinely enjoyed the ambiance.