“Horrible service but great food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Jerry's Famous Deli - CLOSED

Jerry's Famous Deli
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center
“Horrible service but great food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We were sat and waited for at least 25 minutes to even come take our drink orders because she said "you have to wait because I have three other tables" I knew speaking to the manager to maybe get a new server would just upset her and in turn we would probably get worse service. I've been here before and the friendliness of the staff is just nonexistent. However the food is great so if you have a couple hours to spare and don't care about great service then I suggest it.

• Greek first
Malmö
“Manager,, YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLE it better,,”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

First of all,, reason to write 2 is that we started at this point on a guided tour.
The drinks we got at the bar and the service you provide my wife was worth close to 5!
By that you can imagine how bad it was a couple of days later when we went in for late lunch.
The order took more than 45 min to be served, the drinks more than 30 min!
When asking for glas it took more than 10 min extra!
Everything took plenty of time and the result when claiming was totally ignored by the waitress!
Finally the Manager appeared at our table but the result of his attempts to clean up the situation was far below what you could expect.
The food was nontasting, yes its a famous place,, but I guess it lives on a thin string, at least if you count the visitors,, I wonder when this place had its glory days,,,,,
If any of the staff at Jerry´s read my review, feel free to read other that I wrote in the past,, I hate to write bad reviews, but this one have to be done as a warning for others to think twice before going to Jerry´s insted of any other place in Miami Beach..

Best R Olle B

• Visited February 2013
Romsey
“Great for people watching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Service was great attentive but not over the top. Had just got off a long flight and wanted something quick. Large menu of fast food. Sat outside and were treated to a spectacle of people and car watching. Loved it!

VA
“Ok food and service, +offerings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

It is fun to see the interior of the restaurant. The service was friendly, but not so quick, as many places you'll find in SoBe. There are a lot of offerings. The deli sandwiches are good, but $$ for a deli. Try the pastries. Do take-out and sit outside!

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Worst service I have ever had at a restaurant!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The server was horrible!!!!!! I have been in the service industry of years, and was astonished at how bad the server was! When we asked for anything he gave us attitude and then when dropping off the bill made sure to advise us the service charge was not included.

• Visited February 2013