“Presentation and palatability- A Grade”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

A lovely place to chill out in Miami. Grilled steak or salmon with accompaniments; a cocktail and a three layered coffee is time and money well spent.

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Comming from germany baiers grill is our one and only must on lincoln road!
This year will be our fourth time- november 19th we'll come back.
Thanks for all!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great restaurant. You will NOT find better service, better food or a better atmosphere in any other place in Lincoln Road.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I and my spouse enjoyed a wonderful lunch today. The prefix meal was reasonably priced. The service was wonderful.
I will recommend it to friends and passers by on Lincoln Road.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Best place to see and to be seen on Lincoln RD .
Top quality meats and wines - grilled just for you
argentinian stile - a must, the empanadas a la
parrilla !!!