WINNER WONDERLAND

“YOU CAN'T FIND ANY BETTER IN MIAMI” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 1,040 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Miami
“YOU CAN'T FIND ANY BETTER IN MIAMI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Best place to see and to be seen on Lincoln RD .
Top quality meats and wines - grilled just for you
argentinian stile - a must, the empanadas a la
parrilla !!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Restaurant in Lincoln Road Mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love this place! I highly recommend the empanadas, amazing salads!! homemade pastas and the signature dessert the caramel crepes! Stuff is super helpful & friendly, I will be back for sure.

• Visited September 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was dining on my anniversary and the Waiter And GM Francesco treated us with great attention and were very friendly, the food was just right probably the best Argentinian fine dining in town! I can honestly recommend this place to anyone!

Peter , Concierge

• Visited September 2013

lincoln england
“Great steaks!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a lovely place to eat,great food,nice staff and really lovely inside!! Its not cheap,but is well worth it!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Milan, Italy
“Food at Baires is very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

we highly recommand the parillada for 2.
get the truffled fries too!
this was one the the best meals we ever had .
the place is stunning .
the service was wonderful and charming and friendly and it was so nice:)
we will be back for more!and we cant wait

Visited August 2013