“Excellent....but a bit over priced.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent....but a bit over priced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

The location is great as it is on Lincoln Road but as all restaurants on this road I would say a bit overpriced compared to for example Graziano's which is another Argentine restaurant and as good as this one. The service was good and food great....Probably 20% more expensive than Graziano, which is quite a big difference really. But then I guess you are also paying for location....

You can't go wrong with either!! So much so that we went to both!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Los Angeles
“Fantastic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We dined here on Saturday night and it is a vibrant scene. The restaurant was busy all night long. We made a reservation and even though it was packed we were seated at a nice table right away. The food was really good. We had the skirt steak, filet, New York steak and all of them were cooked to perfection. We ordered empanadas for an appetizer and they were very tasty as well. The only thing keeping this from being a five star review was just the fact that the wait staff was so busy that our service was just average at best. Our waitress was pleasant and knowledgeable but she had another very large table and we were almost done with our empanadas when she finally brought the sauces over and said you must try these. They were great I just wish she would have told us to wait. At the end it was tough to get somebody to bring our check to us. So overall food is great and staff is knowledgeable. I'm chalking this up to just a super busy night and possibly understaffed.

Miami, Florida
“Delicious Argentinean food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food was all amazing and magnificent well prepared!!!

My friends and I had Homesick and we were dying for a BBQ, at baires not only the meat was delicious, but also find incredible empanadas and panqueques de dulce de leche, meals that connect us to our Country, we were speechless how tasty was everything, the service was good but a bit noisy the restaurant, highly recommended ........

Bergen, Norway
“Very argentinian, good pieces of meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

What you order is what you get, do you order meat, than you recieve just meat. Sidedishes and sauces is optional. That makes me think that the price-range here is a little off, but at the same time, the food is really excellent, and remember to order sauces, especially the malbec-honey-sauce. It really makes a different, from great to excellent. The restaurant was not even very slow in delivering food to an entire table of 8 persons.

Milan, Italy
“Excellent meat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

excellent meat and wine, in the center of Miami, closed to the shops and others pubs and restaurant. Very good memories of the reastaurant! I suggest it if you look for an argentin restaurant with a good quality of food! suggested!

• Visited August 2012