“Excellent, authentic Argentinean restaurant.”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Miami
“Excellent, authentic Argentinean restaurant.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've been to Baires many times, and have enjoyed my meal every time. It really does remind me of the restaurants in Buenos Aires. The food and service are excellent. It's important to note that this is Argentinean, so the cuts of meat are a bit different. They are not super thick like here in the US, but they are excellent.

• Visited July 2013

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Nothing to be amazed of”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Somebody recommended this restaurant to us but it was a real disappointment. They are supposedly known for their good steaks so that's what I ordered but it was just average.
The worst part of our 'experience', was the service! First when we arrived, the hostess was amazingly arrogant (as if we were not good enough to enter their restaurant). She didn't say hello or made us feel welcome and same thing when we left. And the rest of the service by the waiters was equally bad.

I wouldn't recommend this restaurant. The steaks (signature dish) are not good at all (just average) and you won't have a great experience.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PiHe10
Florida
“Expectations Too High”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was also very excited to visit this restaurant based on the reviews. The atmosphere and service were very nice; however the food quality was a huge disappointment. I had the filet and it was so bland. I was hoping for something special from an Argentinean restaurant which I could not prepare at home. A great tasting filet in my opinion has a flavorful, salted crust resting in its own juices accompanied by a bit of brown butter. Unfortunately, I received my filet looking dry and lonely on a large white plate with one small sprig of rosemary off to the side. There were no juices inside or on the plate. It was uneventful. A sauce may help (even though it should not be necessary), but they are only available for an additional charge. I thought it would only be fair to express my concern to the server and manager before I wrote a review and I was told that is the way they prepare steaks, period. I am not one to eat at chain restaurants and would rather give my money to the small restaurant owner. In this particular case, I wish that I had not wasted my money and been wowed at one of the upscale steak houses. I will not return and could not recommend.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CallaLilly123
Miami, Florida
“A slice of Argentina”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was a return visit after really enjoying the restaurant a year ago. The food was very good the service average. We were early diners and the staff was not awake yet. No reflection on the decor, atmosphere and the food.

• Visited May 2013
Venice, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We visited Baires for 2 couples anniversary celebration. The bad news is they asked if there was anything special being celebrated but, did nothing. It seemed that one hand did not know what the other was doing. I found this also the case with our table selection. But, the food was delicious. Most of us had their house special skirt steak. I loved mine and the many sauces they gave to accompany it.

Visited June 2013