“Excellent food and excellent service!”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 1,110 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We always have a great experience in this amazing restaurant. The food is outstanding as well as the service.
I always ask for Alina to be my waitress , she is the best server I ever had and always make my experience even more enjoyable.
Highly recommend this place! is a MUST.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been to several Argentinian restaurants in the area, and this is my favorite. It's at the Alton Road end of the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall, next to the movie theaters. Outdoor seating and a great place to people watch. The skirt steak is wonderful, and is served with several different sauces on the side. There is a very good wine list. And for dessert, the dulce de luche filled crepes are delicious. I've dined at this restaurant many times, and the service has always been very good. It's a great place for a good, relaxing meal on Lincoln Road.

1  Thank DeeM0r
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here recently based on the tripadvisor reviews. We've been to a few restaurants on Lincoln Rd and decided to give this place a try. The food was great with a nice selection of Argentinian wine. Our waitress, Catalina, was fantastic, very pleasant and informative. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I order a beef empanada to star was ice cold and my main course was a cowboy steak same price as Ruth's & Chris or Shula's but the quality of the meat was not even close service was very good the have to work on the quality of the food , I will neve recommend this place .

Reviewed May 9, 2013

As the title suggests, cooked too perfection.

This is a proper steak house.

Both my wife and I simply had the best steak we have ever had