“The Best Restaurant on Lincoln Road”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Baires Grill is the best restaurant on Lincoln Road and that's saying something because there are a lot of top notch restaurants to choose from! The Argentinean steak is my favorite because it is tender and has a delicious flavor. The Rib Eye is a great steak too and my family often selects that as their appetite is greater than mine!! The steaks are served with wonderful, tantalizing sauces in separate bowls, so one can try them all if they like! The steak is so perfect as served that one doesn't need even salt nor pepper to enhance the flavor! The restaurants' location on Lincoln is great as I always like to work up an appetite shopping first and Baires Grill is at the end of Lincoln so if one starts shopping at Washington you will end up at this fine dining establishment and have earned your right to a great dining experience! The Fried Provolone Cheese appetizer is awesome. I am yet to indulge in dessert as I am always pleasantly full from the meal-the desserts sound like heaven thou. My only complaint is that their utterly fantastic Au Gratin Potatoes are not a choice for a side dish and have to be purchased separately and the cost is higher than it should be, even thou they are the BEST I have ever had.
The décor is lovely, with seating both inside and out and the service is as good as the food.

1  Thank 101Valerie

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not a bad restaurant to visit but be prepared to wait for service. We arrived to plenty of available tables but had to wait nearly 10minutes to be seated!! Serving staff did what they had to do but no more. On the plus side the food was very good and not too expensive. Would I visit again??? Probably not as there a far better restaurants on Lincoln rd.

1  Thank Holidayjollies
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The restaurant is on the west end of the Lincoln Road mall and there are many good choices. Baires had been recommended to us and we parked at the garage across the mall (parking garage with interesting architecture, but another story). We finished shopping around 7:00 on a Saturday and had no problem getting a table, later may have been an issue. We sat outside on a mild Spring night to enjoy the experience. My wife and I shared the skirt steak special, while my son also had skirt steak and daughter pasta. Everything we ate was great and the service was super. It was my favorite meal of our trip. With that said it was expensive but looking at the menu's of several other restaurants on the pedestrian mall, I feel it was consistent. In the end, I certainly felt the food and experience were well worth the expense and would recommend it to anyone shopping Lincoln road looking for a good dinner.

1  Thank Grover R
Reviewed March 31, 2013

There's lots of restaurant choices on the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall, and most offer seating in and out doors. A local friend recommended Baires Grill, and we like Argentine steak, so we gave it a try. We found the food to be good, but for the prices they were charging, it should have been a bit better. So, essentially, you're paying for the location. Though, I'm sure that's the case with most of the restaurants on Lincoln Road.

We sat outside, so I can't comment on the ambience inside. It was great people watching, and we were warmed by the restaurant's outside heaters. There were four of us, and we shared some empanadas to start. I had the chicken w/ french fries, and it was cooked quite well. The rest of our group had different pasta dishes, and everyone said the food was good. But, for the prices, we just expecting/hoping for a bit more.

Given the many restaurant choices in the immediate area, can't say that I'd feel compelled to return to Baires Grill for a second try.

2  Thank afinetraveler
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Baires offers good service and excellent food. I ordered the ribeye and my wife the milenesa, both were suberb. Service is on point without being overbearing. Only issue was our drinks were a bit watered down, but not a huge deal as there is always plenty of opportunity to make up for that in Miami :)

Really nice place for an evening dinner and people watching on Lincoln Road.

1  Thank Radevonuk73