“Nice deal for steak”

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,106 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach, coming soon Brickell and Sunny Isles locations! Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Located in a busy pedestrian area of Lincoln mall it is a great value. The steak was cooked perfectly with a great texture. Delicious cut of steak with a side of traditional Argentinian sauce and a fresh salad makes a winning meal. Will definitely return.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My friend who lives in the area recommended going here for the steak. We all got the skirt steak and loved it. It comes with three sauces and side veggies. Steak was cooked to perfection an went down like butter. Only negative was they brought us the wrong check and it took them a minute to understand.

MarceloFerreiros, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thanks Allan for such a amazing review! We are happy to hear that you had a great tiem with us and that you loved our food, wine and place. Next time you are in Miami visit us again!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a several times and always had good meals. I tried the grill empanadas and they were very god and the beef milanesa is the best I had in the US. I recommend it if you want to try argentine food in Lincoln road.

Thanks Dan for such a amazing review! We are happy to hear that you had a great tiem with us and that you loved our food, wine and place. Next time you are in Miami visit us again !!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went to Baires Grill on Miami Beach's Lincoln Road (itself a destination in itself!) and were pleasantly delighted that we did. The staff was fun, encouraging, and extremely attentive... the food is genuine Argentinean Steakhouse and delicious.... the wine list new and exciting... and when you are through, you just walk out the door onto Lincoln Road and start an evening of walking, people watching, and frozen yogurt sampling. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not what I was expecting based off of these reviews...
This was a girls' night dinner for 9:30 pm. We were seated promptly and our waitress took our drink orders. Spicy Rita was fantastic!! We tried the cheese and onion grilled empanadas and the zucchini soup for appetizers. The empanadas would've been better fried! The texture was off...the soup literally tasted like they stuck zucchini in a juicer - no added flavor! I ordered the chicken milanese - I knew something was up when the waitress asked if I was sure I didn't want the napolitana milanese... Literally it was a huge slab of chicken battered and one itty bitty cherry tomato as garnishment...the sweet potatoes were delicious and I tried to compensate for the bland chicken with this. The chicken was moist but again there was no flavor at all. My other friend got the gnocchi...very doughy and the candied walnut sauce was too much. The skirt steak was good and the creamed spinach. Maybe we just ordered the wrong thing? But overall this place was not our favorite...