“Just OK”
Review of Sushi Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Sushi Rock Cafe
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Had dinner one night when I was in Miami Beach. Food was OK.Their house wine was terrible both chardonnnay and Pino Grigio.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Rock Cafe

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We were staying a block away , and we love sushi...so an easy choice. I would not travel out of my way to get here.

The sashimi was practically frozen, the oshinko a bit bland.... But the service was good and music lively...

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Awesome sushi. Right on Collins Ave. But, a little pricey and loud. I would still come anytime!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Staying on Colins for the Miami International Boat show 2012 I always eat at the nearest Sushi spot to walk to from Hotel or guest house.
Last year as you will read in my posts we ate at a place on Lincoln and it was horrific..
I will take the cab whereever I am to go to Sushi Rock from now on. Over the last 10 years I have been here 3 times.. Always excellent..
Atmosphere is a little tight but fish is fresh and folks are freindly. Sushi Chefs are right in front of you preparing always..
Eclectic little menus and fun music on a 80's Juke Box playing all sorts of classics.
On South Beach? go here for your sushi..

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Have been looking for Sushi for a while and left of our hotel President is the Sushi Rock Café. We checked the reviews and then went for lunch. Great place, which perfectly suits the area. Food was excellent and the price was nothing. Ate for two persons, both had a huge plate with a variety of Sushi and Sashimi. No more space for a desert after it. 35 dollars inkling tip for two persons.

We sat outside and service was excellent. Inside it is a bit dark and rocky. so I understand that some said that the atmosphere wasn't good. BUt when you come for the food. Go for it. Tonight we will go back to check other things on the menu, which looked great.

Value for money exceeds your expectations!