“Well worth the money!”
Review of Caffe Milano

Caffe Milano
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Milano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: European, Italian
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Took my 3 picky eaters to this yummy restaurant . The paella, salmon, filet mignon where absolutely delicious . I couldn't get enought of the rice which was so tasty. Hard to find good paella. Drinks were amazing. Our waiter Petronio was the nicest waiter I've ever had. He even cut my sons steak. I would definately be a regular if I lived in Miami. :-)

1  Thank Vivi605

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner here 2 nights ago. Walking along Ocean Drive is overwhelming with so many restaurant choices with very similar menus and offers. The owner tried extremely hard to convince us to eat there, which we found a bit too heavy handed and annoying, however he certainly seemed passionate about his food. After looking at a few other places, we decided to go back and give Caffe Milano a try. I'm so glad we did!
The bruschetta was to die for! I don't usually eat tomato very often, but I could have lived on that stuff. The flavour was simply amazing. My boyfriend had the chicken fettuccine which was also very tasty and well presented. I had the steak and lobster special, and it was without a doubt the absolute best meal I have ever eaten. The flavours in the lobster were unforgettable, and the steak was perfectly cooked to perfection between rare and medium rare, and it was the first time I have ever eaten a steak without any sauces etc. It was perfect!
The service could do with a little improvement, but that seems the norm in Miami as gratuities are added to the bill so I don hunk th staff feel the need to work as hard for it.
Overall, we loved it, and I am dying to have the same meal all over again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food is delicious! We always opted for the lunch and dinner specials, it's cheaper. Service is also great. It's a just that you visit Caffe Milano!

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Great service and pleasant atmosphere. Lasagne not good - didn't see the difference between the meat sauce and the pasta. The carbonara was good, a bit unusual crispy bacon. Paella with mixed seafood and lobster was very good-a bit dry lobster, fantastic mixed seafood and very well cooked rice with great flavours.

1  Thank TER42
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After avoiding the heavy promotion for happy hour deals as we walked down south beach we were welcomed into Milano as it had a better atmosphere.
The waiter was very attentive and recommended some nice wines (we had Francis Ford Coppola wine from his vineyard) Children can be picky but they enjoyed the pasta and chicken off the discounted menu. I have to say it was one of the best clam linguini I've ever eaten.
Great place to people watch with no rush to move you on.
Will return