“Fabulous!”
Review of Caffe Milano

Caffe Milano
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Milano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Miami, Florida
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is one of the most consistent restaurants on Ocean Drive. Our waitress Natalia was super
friendly and efficient. The food is great, and the service is why we frequent this location. Highly recommend for a great experience.

• Visited March 2013

watertown, ma
“bolgonese was delicious”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Pasta dishes were great and reasonably priced. Sat outside and had nice view of the action on south beach. Beware: ordered antipasto salad....no price on menu...we should have asked. It was $40. Salad was excellent, but not worth $40

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Spagetti for reasonable Clams”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Spagetti and Clams.Reminded me of Rome and the Italian coast .People there were really great.Service was really good.Lots of foot traffic but this is whats this is about.This is the Restauramnt in Miami I will go back to first.lots of bread brought to the table.seated right off although it was busy time.menu posted so no mystery on the pricing.Nicer place though.

• Visited March 2013
Milano
“Stay away”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Slow service, a menu without prices because they have a supposed " great chef" but then you have a parallel menu woth burgers and taco's
You ask for the prices fir the "premium" menu and the answer is " between 29 and 55 US$"....I have never seen a menu without prices
We order a mojito for one person and we got a class for three at 25US$
We waited 15min for an espresso at the end of the lunch
I asked for the first time in my life to take away the service fee and they did with apologies
No reason to go back again

1 Thank TravellingfromItaly
Southampton
“A bit of a tourist trap but food was good”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I was sure how to rate this restaurant to be honest. I would put a big warning in the tourist trap. They tell you buy one drink and get one free... Bought a mojito for $20! Well that's one free because they double the price! Then the waiter great you with all the day specials. I asked how much were the seafood linguini.... $55!!! I mean even a 4 star restaurant wouldn't dare ripping you off that bad for a seafood linguini! Any of other specials are listed on a small menu on the table font have any price! So be warned snd stick with the normal menu which has reasonable prices. I took a pizza for $13.50 and it was very good. At the end they brought us the bill/check, and forgot to include the 20% discount the hostess promised us to seat at their restaurant. I mentioned it to the waiter and they honoured it. The service is below average and in my view they don't deserve the 18% they automatically charge on your bill! But then I couldn't ask for remove it, I suppose ocean drive is about the experience. But they are plenty of other place where you can eat better And at better price in Miami beach like Lincoln road.