“crab meat pappardelle....”
Review of Osteria del Teatro

Osteria del Teatro
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria del Teatro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,078 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Everything has been homemade for the last 30 years at this award-winning Italian Restaurant, which is tucked inside the stylish Art Deco District of South Beach.
Grand Cayman
“crab meat pappardelle....”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

wonderful, tasty Italian food served by helpful and friendly staff. save room for the tiramisu and don't expect to be dancing afterwards, you will be too full!
will certainly eat here again if i am back in south beach!

Visited March 2014

Upper Poppleton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Context: we have eaten in a number of 3 Michelin star restaurants. This restaurant in south beach is the best Italian we have ever visited anywhere in the world. I had perfect pan seared foie gras with raspberries on arugula,with porcini in a sauce. My wife had local lobster with fresh mango and avocado salad, again perfect. My rack of of lamb was perfectly cooked the way I liked it, and my wife's veal, the same. Dessert home made, and very good. Service was impeccable, and we were made very welcome. Table setting was immaculate. Yes it was very busy, but this faded into the background as service progressed, and our enjoyment increased. A perfect wedding anniversary

• Visited March 2014
Jersey
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I visit Miami once a year and Osteria del Teatro is always part of the agenda. Their food never disappoints! The black ink ravioli is one of my favorites. It's a cute cozy restaurant and the owner & staff aim to please. I highly recommend.

Dorset, Vermont
“Roast veal ravioli”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

After wonderful first courses, (fois gras for my wife, porcini polenta for me), we both had fresh pasta dishes. Crab meat pappardelle with vodka sauce, and roast veal ravioli. Incredible. Tender, flavorful, perfect. We've eaten at Osteria del Teatro on every trip to South Beach for the last five or six years, and it has always been first class.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable meal - but some things to work on”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We had great seats for 2 in the window. The welcome was friendly and helpful round a very large menu. We started with the grilled asparagus and mushrooms of the forest. Both very tasty. My wife's risotto (wild mushroom) was ok but she couldn't taste any truffle oil. I had the crab with linguine in curry sauce which was very good. Portions are more than adequate. So ok, why not excellent.

Originally I ordered Tuna from the specials but was told later they had sold out. I re-ordered having had to ask for the menu twice. They were full of apologies though. Also, the service seemed to lose a little focus once we had our food. We had to ask for the black pepper several times and at least twice for the coffee.

Little things that would have made this a perfect meal. This May seem a bit picky but this place is not cheap.

Visited March 2014