“Great !!!”
Review of Joe's Stone Crab

Joe's Stone Crab
Ranked #39 of 1,078 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A landmark known for stone crabs, fine food and outstanding service. Started in 1913 and still owned and operated by the same family. Joe's provides the freshest stone crabs, seafood and more. Joe's Take Away is a smaller version of our original restaurant, which features all the specialities, plus amazing salads, sandwiches, specials and an early morning breakfast. Joe's also shipping overnight anywhere in the US.
Riverton, New Jersey
“Great !!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family went in for dinner takeout. The service was excellent! The food was very fresh. I would highly recommend joes to anyone. I also recognized that it was very CLEAN! Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“A Miami fixture, and worth it!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I recently moved to Miami, and was looking for a place to have dinner on Christmas Eve. Joe's Stone Crab was one of the only places open, so I decided to give it a try. Since they don't accept reservations and I don't like waiting, I decided to go early (5PM). We were seated right away (party of 2), which was great. We had the conch fritters for an appetizer, and they were good. I had the Cioppino for dinner which was AMAZING (spicy, but I love spicy). My husband had the red snapper which was also incredibly fresh and delicious. If you do not drink and skip the appetizer, it is possible to eat here without racking up a very large bill. Although it can be considered a pricier restaurant, I felt what we ate was worth it considering the taste and freshness.

• Visited December 2013
Chicago
“$$ but gooood”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Joe's Stone Crab is a classic in Miami Beach for a reason--the stone crabs--succulent morsels of goodness along with all the trimmings, including great key lime pie. Shoot the lock off your wallet and head there for a feast at lunch time and you won't go broke so much. BUT do go!

Visited March 2013
Columbus, Indiana
“Good food!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We had to wait a while to get a table, but yes it was worth it. The Mango Thai Shrimp were awesome. We had a Grouper and a medium Stone Crab, both the dishes were nice and tasty. A worthwhile visit!

Laconia, New Hampshire
“Bad experience”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

After two hours and watching people being seated that arrived long after we did we realized and witnessed that if you did not pay the maitre,d you would not be seated. The food was ok but not good enough to but up with this kind of behavior.

• Visited February 2013