“Fun Place- great food!”
Review of Sushi Samba

Sushi Samba
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Samba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, Japanese, Peruvian
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Located in the heart of Miami on Lincoln Road, SUSHISAMBA features a premier event space, alfresco dining and a custom graffiti installation. The menus are a thrilling mix of new and signature dishes with an emphasis on piquant flavors, the finest ingredients and artful presentations. Complementing the cuisine, the location offers specialty cocktails, cultural spirits such as shochu, pisco and sake and a selection of wine, beer and Champagne. In addition to Miami Beach, SUSHISAMBA has locations in Coral Gables, New York, Las Vegas and London.
MIAMI
“Fun Place- great food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our party had a wonderful dinner here- service was attentive and seafood sushi was very fresh.
The scene is hectic and fun. The drinks were delicious!
We recommend this place for parties or groups. Not the best for quiet conversations.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
toronto
“Slowest Service evver”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We tried this restaurant because we heard it was good. We ordered our food and was told it would take about 20 minutes. 50 minutes later we were served. The food was decent but was not worth the wait. The waiter kept trying to get us to get more food. He mentioned the food would take 20 minutes, can I get you some appetizers?

After we finished, he told us he would rush our order so our food would come immediately. We were pretty damn hungry still but really, that was not the way to sell us on buying more.

Overall, I don't think I'll ever come back. It took forever to bring anything. Drinks, food, the bill...I think we spent 2.5 hours there for lunch. We weren't in a rush but I just wanted to leave by the end of it.

Visited January 2013
Riva, Maryland
“Just average”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The sushi was ok and the service was fine. All in all there was nothing spectacular about this place. I did get diarrhea that night but had been traveling for a week in Costa Rica and visited on a layover through Miami so who knows why, definitely don't want to blame it on the sushi (although I usually have a steel stomach and never have digestive problems). The people watching was nice and the location was spectacular, I can see the appeal but I feel like the sushi could definitely have been better.

Visited December 2012
Cotonou, Benin
“Delightful”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I used to go there when I was living in Miami. It was always such a great place to eat, great food, great cocktails. They used to make the best mango martini I had ever had so that left a fond memory. Moved away and went back last year after 7 years, and it was just as delightful. Sadly, I'm not one to remember exactly what I eat, I just remember the pleasure I've had eating the food I ordered, but I do remember that purple mashed potatoes side dish recommended by the waitress. I was skeptical but since I was on vacation, decided to try it. Great decision I made there. And trust me, perfect overall. Unfortunately, I went back to have that mango martini I was craving for years but they didn't make it any longer. Had instead a cocktail with mango and champagne, which was good too.
Will go back and I recommend eating there. But go early, the place is packed for dinner.. And eat outdoors and people watch at the same time. Great experience!

• Visited July 2012
Sydney
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Travelling with family, we went to Sushi Samba twice during the week we stayed in Miami. The service was excellent, all staff were very helpful. The atmosphere was great and the food was superb (which is why we went back second time with a friend) It is a real fusion of different cuisines and it all works. My girls love sushi but they havent experienced anything quite like this before!

• Visited January 2013