“Best pizza I have tasted in 64 years!”
Review of Pizza Rustica

Pizza Rustica
Ranked #73 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Lancaster, PA
“Best pizza I have tasted in 64 years!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visited Miami for the first time 2 days ago when we picked up 20 French exchange students and 2 of their teachers to bring them to Orlando for a 10 day stay. Our boss, who lives in Miami part of the year, told us we just had to take them to Pizza Rustica. He said it was an experience they just could not miss. We didnt see how a pizza place could be all that he said it was, but...well ...he's the boss. And was he ever right! I had eggplant and goal cheese pizza that was probably the best food I have ever eaten (sorry mom). My daughter loves her pulled pork pizza. The varieties are amazing. You get a huge rectangle of pizza scored into smaller pieces. The toppings are fresh, the crust delicious with a nice crisp bottom. Only $4.95 a "slice". It started raining, cold, pouring rain running down my back. But the pizza was worth it. I only wish they would make their way up to Orlando. Our French visitors are lucky, there are several Pizza Rustica shops in Paris. Visit the website...find the Pizza Rustica closest to you and get there. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013

Miami, Florida
“BEST PIZZA ON LINCOLN ROAD”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

have your pizza with a glass of wine or beer, seat out side and watch the international crowd parade infront of you for a reasonable price

Visited February 2013
Buffalo, New York
“BEST PIZZA EVER!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is the absolute best pizza EVER! I went to South Beach last year and we stumbled upon this place. I talked about it for weeks after returning from South Beach. This year I just went to South Beach again last week and made another late night trip here. The pizzas are creative, fresh, huge, and delicious. I love that you can eat your pizza outside on the patio while enjoying a beer. They also provide you with a box to take with you. If you are going to South Beach you have to go here at least once!!

• Visited February 2013
Arizona, USA
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We ordered a 6 cheese pizza and a pepperoni pizza to be delivered to our hotel. They came in short order, and it was just delicious. Highly recommend this pizza. Great job.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank wannaseetheworldlt
Toronto, Canada
“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I discovered the Pizza Rustica one night on Washington Avenue on my recent (1st) visit to Miami Beach, Fl. What a surprise discovery that was! The manager and staff were very friendly and produce quite possibly the best pizza I have ever had anywhere. I think Pizza Rustica has redefined great tasting, great quality pizza and I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. I only wish we had a Pizza Rustica up here in Toronto! I’d be there all the time, most definitely. Congratulations Pizza Rustica, by the way, do you deliver to Canada? ;)

• Visited December 2012