Avila-Tei Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed July 20, 2011

The wait staff here are friendly and attentive. The sushi is delicious and the prices are extremely reasonable for Miami Beach. This spot is away from the tourist crowds and so a nice change from the bustle on ocean drive. I love the king dragon roll and the mochi ice cream!

1  Thank Judithalyssa

Reviewed March 16, 2011

This is a great place to eat sushi in Miami beach. It's in Alton Road, not the best location, but they have free parking and great food.
It's a nice place, clean and charmy. Very good service and a large list of rolls.
They have take out, but our last two times in miami we choose to eat there like lots of locals do.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Staying in South Beach for work, I ordered take out at Yoko's. There's a $20 minimum purchase, and $3.00 delivery fee. The food came in the time frame promised. It was good, better than average, and the avocado rolls in particular were a great mix of flavors and very fresh. My only complaint is that the delivery came with no silverware. Chopsticks were included, which I would say is fair enough, except for the fact that I ordered soup. Soup needs more than chopsticks!
So, learn from me-specifically requested silverware if you need it! Otherwise, a good experience and I'd eat there again.

Reviewed March 5, 2009

Over the past several years in visiting Miami Beach, I like to always make a trip to Yoko's on Alton Road. I was introduced to this restaurant by a Japanese friend of mine. Don't let its location in a strip mall deter you - you will not be disappointed. The sushi is fresh and reasonably priced. Lots of locals visit here, it is a hidden gem.

1  Thank FlipperEastCoast