“Excellent Quality Food for a very good Prize! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Huahua's Taqueria

Huahua's Taqueria
Ranked #165 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Huahua's Taqueria is a gourmet taqueria in Miami Beach. We are known for our delicious tacos, paletas y mas!
Vienna, Austria
“Excellent Quality Food for a very good Prize! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Very recommendable, very fast Service! Delicious food! Fresh!
The guacomole has a wonderful Lemon Attitude!
The grilled steak burrito with sour cream is better than any Meat dish AT yardbird!

• Finnish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Not your average tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

I had a fried chicken taco and a spice grilled taco. They were delicious! I love jicama & having it on my taco was great. I also had the guacamole but it had too much lime in it for me. There is only approx 3-4 seats inside but plenty of outdoor seating. I will return to this place!

Visited March 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Perfect Lunch Spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

I found this place on TripAdvisor. We asked the concierge at our hotel, but they didn't know much since it was fairly new. We decided to give it a try. We enjoyed a late afternoon lunch on the sidewalk of nachos and chips & salsa. This is such a fun and delicious place! It's reasonably priced and quick! The service was excellent. We eat lots of mexican food at home, and this was delicious. The citrus chicken is great. We were tempted to return here another day but decided to try somewhere new. They are also open til 4:00am for late night eats!

Duluth, Minnesota
“Very good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Our hotel recommended this restaurant when I asked for a place with good guacamole. They were so right. You order at the counter and can eat inside or outside at tables. We sat outside and the staff was eager and quick to wipe one down for us. The food was fabulous. We moved our table over so the server could set up for a large party, she gave us free popsicles. Not sure what they were called, but they were homemade cream and berry flavored yumminess. I wish I had one now! Great experience, will definitely go again next time we are in SoBe!

2 Thank effintravelers
Toronto, Canada
“Great spot for a tasty bite!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

The food here is great! My boyfriend and I ordered 6 different tacos because we love to try it all. Some of the tacos were good but not amazing but there were a couple of stand-outs. You MUST get the fried chicken taco and the grilled shrimp taco. They come with a spicy mayo-ish sauce, which is delicious and the fried chicken comes with jalapeño cornbread pieces inside, which is fabulous! Also, a nice surprise was the iced tea!! So GOOD! They have lemon wedges and agave for sweetening, which kicked up the iced tea to a real treat on a hot miami day! Stop by Huahua's after a stroll down Lincoln and you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank LAfoodie_32