“Thank God there is good mexican cuisine again in SoBe”
Review of Huahua's Taqueria

Huahua's Taqueria
Ranked #158 of 1,137 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Huahua's Taqueria is a gourmet taqueria in Miami Beach. We are known for our delicious tacos, paletas y mas!
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I used to think Lime passed for adequate Mexican cuisine a few years ago. Huahua's blows them away. Even with a limited menu, their choices are all delicious. I think we came here around 2am and I had once of each taco (5?), and that was after a Segafredo panini and a Shake Shack burger. The late night weekend hours are awesome, and honestly, I think they had the most beautiful counter girl in all of SoBe working that night.

1  Thank Adam S

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I decided to visit this new spot in my old West lincoln road neighborhood on a sunny Saturday and were pleasantly surprised.

We sampled a few different tacos:
The short rib taco was a great twist on the traditional tacos out the, as was the spicy shrimp. However, the fried fish taco tasted more like a delicious fried fish sandwich with tartar more than a " fish taco ala Wahoo in HI", but was still very fresh. The only disappointment was the go to taco for any real joint, the carnitas. My guest was thrilled with the taste but said she was expecting real chunky carnitas..not shredded pork.
We also tried the enchilada..lil more chicken would be nice, covered in the pork sauce though made up for it..next time go Verde.

If you walk across the street to Rosa you will pay double the price for half the taste. Huahua's only real competition is from Lime down the street, with its borderline Taco bell fare and horrible parking.

Huahua's has parking in the rear and is in walking distance for many Sobe residents close to Lincoln rd.
* The only issue is limited inside seating, in fact here are only four stools and a/c is so precious these days..so be advised its hot sitting outside.
Take out seemed to be the deal.
Dont go there looking for "crunchy taco shells" These are real tacos.

1  Thank delliman
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We came across this on the way back to the flat and it was such a worthwhile visit! It was really late, and we only wanted snacky food, but to be honest we could have gone there every night after that cause the food was soooo good. I wish they had this in the UK! Great value, and fresh - so difficult to choose between the different types of tacos - in the end I had the BBQ short rib and Fried chicken which were amazing!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The foodis amazing and cheap .. Def recommend do yummy. Try sweet corn as starter!!! Hidden gem. Try def try !!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We waited so long for Huahuas to open and it was worth the wait! The tacos are delicious, the corn is great, the vibe is super cool. Very good service, friendly staff, great prices.
Because the place is tiny we had to sit outside. Once the staff turned on the fans it wasn't too hot.

1  Thank agent9999